Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
We value the abilities and achievements of all our children. The teaching and learning, achievements, attitudes and well-being of every child are important. We follow the necessary regulations to ensure that we take the experience and needs of all our children into account when planning for learning.
We aim for all pupils to have access to a broad, balanced and inclusive curriculum and ensure the best learning conditions for each child, through differentiation, varied teaching styles, resource and adult support.
From September 2014, schools were required to outline and publish the provision they make for children with special educational needs and disabilities. There were many changes and you can read all about them within our SEND Policy and Information Report via the documents below. The information will hopefully answer any questions that you may have.
Independent advice regarding SEND can be found at SENDIASS:
Please feel free to contact us with ANY questions.
- 23 Equality Policy
- SEN Code of Practice
- SEND Jargon Buster
- SEND Policy Information Report 2022
- 22 Accessibilty Plan.docx
- Guidance & Strategies - Anger Management
- Guidance & Strategies - Anxiety
- Guidance & Strategies - ASD
- Guidance & Strategies - Attachment
- Guidance & Strategies - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Guidance & Strategies - Attention Needing
- Guidance & Strategies - Avoidance
- Guidance & Strategies - Emotional Intelligence
- Guidance & Strategies - Refusal
- Guidance & Strategies - ODD
- Guidance & Strategies - Resilience
- Guidance & Strategies - Rewards & Sanctions
- Guidance & Strategies - Self-Esteem
- Guidance & Strategies - Sensory
- Equality Policy 2021-2023