Head of School within the Tibberton and Hindlip Federation, Worcestershire
Start date 1st September 2019
Leadership Scale 1-6
The Governors wish to appoint an inspirational Head of School to the Federation, based at Tibberton CE First School. This will be a full time and permanent post. The role is to work alongside the Executive Headteacher to manage and lead the school whilst also successfully job sharing a class and teaching KS1 Maths five days a week.
We are seeking a leader who:
- Is able to provide effective day to day leadership of the school.
- Is a dynamic, talented and highly effective practitioner.
- Has excellent interpersonal, teamwork and leadership skills.
- Is able to articulate and implement whole school improvement strategies.
- Has high expectations of care, achievement and behaviour and a commitment to inclusion and safeguarding.
- Has the ability and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire children and staff.
- Is committed to promoting the schools’ Christian ethos and vision.
- Is committed to working collaboratively across the Federation and with the wider community.
- Is committed to enhancing the reputation of both outstanding schools.
The Federation is fully committed to equal opportunities and safeguarding. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply to the school office for an information pack including Person Specifcation, Job Description and application form. Please also send a supporting letter outlining your reasons for applying, your vision and the strengths and experience you will bring to the role.
Informal visits to school 30th April and 2nd May 2018. Please ring Mrs Adams for an appointment (Tel 01905 345284).
Interviews week commencing 20th May 2019.
Closing date 12pm Wednesday 8th May 2019.