Upper Unit (Lower KS2)
Please find below the Topic Overviews and Knowledge Organisers for each topic taught.
The Topic Overviews are intended to reflect the sequence of learning for a topic, alongside key curriculum coverage, focus areas, key questions, enrichment, extension oportunities and cross currlicular links.
The Knowledge Organisers are child friendly documents which are intended to signpost key vocabulary, key facts, key questions and ideas for homelearning along with ideas possible family visits which could support a topic.
- UU Romans Topic Overview Autumn 2 2020
- UU Romans Topic Overview Autumn 2020
- UU Savage Stone Age Topic Overview Summer 2020
- UU Canal Life Topic Overview Spring 2 2020
- UU Watery World Topic Overview Spring 1 2020
- UU Curriculum Overview Autumn 2019
- UU Curriculum Overview Summer 2019
- UU Spring Term Curriculum Overview 2019
- UU Autumn Term Curriculum Overview 2018-2019
- Upper Unit Summer Curriculum Overview 18
- UU Scrumdiddly TOPIC OVERVIEW Spring One 2021