Upper Unit (Lower KS2)
Please find below the Topic Overviews and Knowledge Organisers for each topic taught.
The Topic Overviews are intended to reflect the sequence of learning for a topic, alongside key curriculum coverage, focus areas, key questions, enrichment, extension oportunities and cross currlicular links.
The Knowledge Organisers are child friendly documents which are intended to signpost key vocabulary, key facts, key questions and ideas for homelearning along with ideas possible family visits which could support a topic.
- UU Our Watery World TOPIC OVERVIEW Spring 1 2022
- Topic Overview Upper Unit Autumn 2 2021 Aztecs
- UU Rainforest Overview Autumn One 2021
- UU Deserts TOPIC OVERVIEW Summer Two 2021
- UU Egyptain Explorers TOPIC OVERVIEW Summer One (1)
- UU Scrumdiddlyumtious TOPIC OVERVIEW Spring One (1)
- UU Scrumdiddlyumtious TOPIC OVERVIEW Spring Two (1)
- UU Romans Topic Overview Autumn 2 2020
- UU Savage Stone Age Topic Overview Summer 2020
- UU Canal Life Topic Overview Spring 2 2020
- UU Curriculum Overview Autumn 2019
- UU Our Watery World Knowledge Organiser Spring One 2022
- UU Aztec Knowledge Organiser Autumn 2 2021
- UU Rainforest knowledge Organiser Autumn One 2021
- UU Knowledge Organiser Deserts Summer Two 2021
- UU Egyptian Explorers Knowledge Organiser Summer One
- UU Stone Age Knowlege Organiser
- UU Romans Knowledge Organiser
- UU Food Knowledge Organiser Spring One 2021